A new Major patch has arrived in Final Fantasy XIV, and bringing a new line of raids, called Abyssos. Players can earn item level 610-630 gear for completing it weekly. Certainly, those with lots of extra Final Fantasy 14 Gil can purchase those gear directly from the server market boards. But most players still expect to get it for free! Here's how to unlock the new Pandaemonium Abyssos raids in FFXIV.
How to Unlock Pandaemonium Abyssos Raids in Endwalker?
To unlock the latest Pandaemonium raids, here are the steps to follow:
1. You must be caught up with the previous Pandaemonium raids to unlock the Abyssos tier in FFXIV. This includes all the raids and the final quest, "Who Wards the Warders?"
2. Once you're all caught up, go to Labyrinthos, and head towards Aporia.
3. Speak to Claudien, located at X: 8.6, Y: 27.5 in Labryinthos.
4. Start the blue quest called "An Unwelcome Visitor."
5. This will allow you to continue the Pandaemonium storyline, and you need to follow the objective markers to unlock each new raids in sequence.
6. There are a total of four new raids in this series:
• Pandaemonium Abyssos: The Fifth Circle
• Pandaemonium Abyssos: The Sixth Circle
• Pandaemonium Abyssos: The Seventh Circle
• Pandaemonium Abyssos: The Eighth Circle
7. Defeating a boss will progress the story into a cutscene and then follow up with unlocking the next duty.
8. The minimum item level for all four raids is 585, which you should be able to hit easily if you've been keeping up with your dailies. However, for lapsed players just now returning, you can hit the item level requirement by grinding out your roulettes, getting gear from the Fell Court of Troia dungeon, and exchanging Tomestones for new gear at Radz-at-Han.
9. After all of them are won, you can talk to Nemjiji near Claudien to unlock the Savage difficulty. Both Normal and Savage have different Final Fantasy XIV loot systems.
Pandaemonium Abyssos Rewards
1. Abyssos Normal
Each of the four fights will drop a number of Unsung [armor type] of Abyssos. Players can only obtain one a week, for a total of four. In addition, players will get one Unsung Blade of Abysoss for defeating Hephaistos each week.
The items obtained from the raids can be exchanged for gear by speaking with Mylenie in Labyrinthos (X:8.3 Y:27.6) or Djole in Radz-at-Han (X:10.3 Y:9.6).
• Weapon: Seven Unsung Blades and 500 Tomestones of Causality (350 for Paladin Sword)
• Helm: Two Unsung Helms; dropped by Proto Carbuncle, Hegemone, and Agdistis
• Body: Four Unsung Armor; dropped by all bosses
• Hands: Two Unsung Gauntlets; dropped by all bosses
• Legs: Four Unsung Chausses; dropped by all bosses
• Feet: Two Unsung Greaves; dropped by Proto Carbuncle, Hegemone, and Hephaistos
• Accessory: Two Usung Ring; two dropped by all bosses
2. Abyssos Savage
Each Savage raid will drop generic coffers for different equips. You will need to open the coffer as the job for which you want the gear.
Some raids will also drop materials needed to augment Tomestone of Causality gear. You will also get one Abyssos Mythos per clear, a token you can trade for equipment.
However, to get all the loot to drop, there are party requirements:
1). Two treasure chests will only show up if all eight party members have not previously cleared the fight that week.
2). If one to four players in your party have already cleared the fight that week, only one chest will appear. If more than four people in your party have cleared the fight earlier that week, no chests will appear.
3). You will need to clear each fight in order to get two chests to appear.
4). If you skip ahead to do the fights out of order, the previous fights will be considered "cleared," and you will lose out on a treasure chest (or two, depending on the people in your party). You will also not get any Mythos for skipped fights for that week.
That's all you need to know about how to unlock the Pandaemonium Abyssos raids in FFXIV. For more Final Fantasy XIV guides, check out ffxiv4gil.com.