Right now, we are all in between main story patches in Final Fantasy XIV, and of course, it is quite a good time to start digging into the side content or just leveling up your gathering and crafting classes. And speaking gathering and crafting, here is how to acquire Walnut Lumber and what it is for in Final Fantasy XIV.
And now, here is HOW TO ACQUIRE WALNUT LUMBER IN FINAl FANTASY XIV:
Here is the basic information about Walnut Lumber, Walnut Lumber is a crafted material that could be traded or just purchased from some other players. If you just do not want to put in the legwork to get it yourself, then you can always check the market board on your own server to buy it.
Alternatively, if you have always been improving your standing with the Ixali beast tribe, that means you can purchase it directly from the Ixali vendor in Ehcatl for just 219 Final Fantasy XIV Gil.
But, in other words, if you have been keeping up with your crafting and gathering classes, that means you can acquire Walnut Lumber pretty easily. You will need to have your Botanist and Carpenter classes at least up to level 25 to get this started.
Anyway, first of all, you will need to get Walnut Logs, and of course, these are the base material required to craft the Lumbers. With your Botanist, you'd better head to the Upper Path area of South Shroud - Quarrymill, and then start logging away. And you will be able to get Walnut Logs from the trees over there.
After that, you need to switch to your Carpenter job and then check your crafting log for the Walnut Lumber recipe. You will only need three Logs to just craft one Lumber, therefore, please be sure you have a quite good stock available. And, well, that's basically it. Depending on how much Walnut Lumber you need, you will have to spend a bit more time farming these Logs.
And WHAT IT IS FOR:
You need to keep in mind that Walnut Lumber now can be used in a variety of recipes, and they are mainly for decorative furniture that you can display in your house or mansion. And now, here is the complete list of recipes it is used in, check this out now (All The Furnitures Are Just Listed In Alphabetical Order):
1. Ahriman Bookshelf, Chair, Cupboard, Round Table, Screen, Sideboard
2. Arbor Interior Wall
3. Assorted Fruit
4. Bas-relief Steel Saw
5. Bull Hoplon
6. Crowsbeak Hammer
7. Deluxe Glade Pendant Lamp
8. Deluxe Riviera Pendant
9. Display Stand
10. Funguar Chair
11. Galleass Wheel
13. Glade Classical Door, Desk, Flooring, House Roof (Composite, Wood), House Wall (Composite, Wood), Interior Wall, Lancet Door, Partition, Placard, Stall, Table, Thatch Chimney, Wardrobe
14. Goatskin Targe
15. Half Barrel Planter
16. Heavy Steel Lance, Mortar
17. Initiate's Grinding Wheel
18. Iron Chocobotail Saw, Dolabra, Head Knige, Raising Hammer
19. Lotus Parasol
20. Manor Bookshelf, Couch, Cupboard, Desk, Highback Chair, Music Stand, Music Stool, Sofa, Table, Wardrobe
21. Mythril Baselards, Bhuj
22. Oasis Arched Door, Banner, Chair, Classical Door, Crowned Door, Cupboard, Flooring, Half Partition, House Roof, House Wall, Partition Door, Wall
23. Plumed Iron Hatchet
24. Raptorskin Artisan's Belt
25. Retainer Cartonnier
26. Riviera Armchair, Couch, Cupboard, Dining Table, Flooring, House Roof (Composite, Stone) Interior Wall, Lamppost, Ornate Door, Round Table, Stall, Studded Door, Wardrobe, Wooden Awning
27. Shipping Crate
28. Siltstone Grinding Wheel
29. Silver Battle Fork
30. Spiked Steel Labrys
31. Staghorn Fishing Rod
32. Standing Signboard
33. Steel-barreled Musketoon, Awl, Broadsword, Chaser Hammer, Claw Hammer, Claws, Cross-pein Hammer, Culinary Knife, Falchion, Halberd, Knives, Longsword, Mortar, Ornamental Hammer, Pickaxe, Scythe, Sledgehammer, Spear, Zweihander
35. Tree Slice Tower
36. Viper-crested Round Shield
37. Wall Planter
38. Walnut Cane, Cartonnier, Dining Table, Fishing Rod, Interior Wall, Macuahuitl, Pattens, Spinning Wheel, Table, Skillet
39. Wrapped Iron Raising Hammer
40. Yarzonshell Harpoon
Now, to recap, here is HOW TO ACQUIRE ALNUT LUMBER:
First of all, get your Botanist and Carpenter up to level 25.
Secondly, farm Walnut Logs from the trees at the South Shroud - Quarrymill, Upper Path area.
Last but not least, craft Walnut Lumber with your Carpenter.
Here is all you need to know about the method to acquire Walnut Lumber In Final Fantasy XIV. And for more tips like farming FFXIV Gil as many as possible, and the best place to purchase cheap FFXIV Gil, you can bookmark this website: https://www.ffxiv4gil.com/.