Recently, Final Fantasy XIV has been updated with patch 3.57, and bringing a little but welcome changes for MMO in Final Fantasy XIV. So today we will talk about the new update about it.
First off, the Anima weapon questline has received nerfs in regards to the various items required to obtain. Here’s a full list of the changes to the quests:
• The drop rate of Luminous Crystals has been increased.
• The number of elementally aspected luminous crystals required to exchange for Astral Nodules and Umbral Nodules has been reduced from three of each to one of each.
• The number of Crystal Sand received when exchanging items with Ulan has been increased from one to two.
• The number of Allagan tomestones of lore required in exchange for Singing Clusters has been reduced from 150 to 80.
• The number of Singing Clusters received upon completing the quest “Seeking Inspiration” has been increased from 10 to 18.
In addition, others more changes have been made to other aspects in Final Fantasy XIV.For example, the weekly limitation on Alexandrian Gears received upon completing Alexander – The Soul of the Creator has been removed.