FFXIV New PvP mode - The Feast
The Feast is a new PvP mode that tasks players with proving themselves in skill-based combat against other players from their entire data centre. And the top ranked players will earn the rarest of items. In this page, you will know everything about the Feast.
Once you've unlocked the Wolves' Den at level 50, the Feast will become automatically available to you once you reach level 60. You can play either solo or play in a party of four or with a buddy.
There is a list of tasks that players shall do:
- Collect medals from your opponents as you race to earn the amount required for victory;
- Be careful collecting too many medals, as you'll become the focus of the enemy team and you'll lose half your held medals upon K.O;
- Fight to the top of the leaderboards on your road from Bronze to Diamond tier;
- Everyone is synced to the same item level so you can focus on skill and teamwork instead of gear stats;
- Use your personal limit break, "Adrenaline Rush", to turn the tide in a tight fight;
- Use strategic offensive and defensive supplies on the battlefield to your teams' advantage;
- Earn exclusive prizes for the top 100, top 10 and the number one player on each data centre;
- Rankings will reset every Season so new players have an even playing field on their race to the top.
PvP modes offer a new set of abilities in addition to the ones you've been using while playing the game so far, and some PvE abilities will be different, so study them well. All of these skills are unlocked from the start, and as you raise your PvP rank, you will be able to modify or strengthen them using points that you earn.
So how to win? The more medals a player has, the more he loses on a knockdown - and everyone can be on the heels of a player with 250 medals very quick. If time runs out, the team with the most medals will win. If one team manages to amass 600 medals (in 4v4) or 1100 (in 8v8), that team will win.
And the Feast Season 3 is going to start. So be waiting for the special Season 3 reward! For our loyal customers, our website make a big promotion for all our products on Halloween, which means you can get cheap FFXIV gil or power leveling with up to 15% discount! The coupon code "halloween" gives you extra 5% off. If you are new, but you still want the discount, don't worry, the products you buy worth more than 20 dollars will earn you the coupon code. If not, connect us!